Graduation Tea Punch
3 cups near boiling water
8 Tbsp loose leaf black tea in tea ball, TSac or cheesecloth
3 cups sugar
6 cups cold water
3 cups orange juice
1½ cups lemon juice
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1½ quarts ginger ale (48 oz.)
- Pour hot water over tea leaves.
- Steep for 4 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Pour hot tea over sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water, orange and lemon juices, half of the strawberries, and the ginger ale.
- Garnish with thin slices of fresh strawberries and oranges.
Enjoy! And congratulations to the graduate!