Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside ...


Sorry for no post yesterday ... My fingers were frozen!


Brrrrrrrrrrr…. I don’t know where all of you are located, but here … Baby, it’s cold outside! As I write this (7pm EST) it is currently –11ºF and it’s expected to go as low as –17ºF tonight!
So I figured I’d offer a little heat at a discount. We carry an herbal tea called Fire Ginseng. I chuckle to myself a little when people come in an ask ``Is it spicy?” Well … we don’t call if FIRE just for fun!
Fire Ginseng is a sweet spicy blend that contains red Korean ginseng, cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, ginger, licorice root, black pepper, natural flavors of cinnamon and mandarin orange. Korean ginseng itself is known as fire ginseng due to its warming properties. It is beneficial to those needing a quick burst of energy without caffeine, or those whose bodies have been depleted by illness or improper diet. Fire Ginseng will be on sale from now until 01/31/09 for $2.00 per oz. (regularly $3.00 per oz.)


Well it was with passion and fire on a warm summer day when the famous ``I have a dream’’ speech was first heard. (August 28, 1963) If you’ve never read or heard the full text of this speech, you should. I still get goosebumps every time I hear it. Only a good speech can do that. Today, on Martin Luther King Jrs. real birthday, it might be a good time to hear it. Martin Luther King, Jr. would have been 80 years old today.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/mlkihaveadream.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment